Monday, May 9, 2011

Update #something

I forgot how many updates there are. Whatever. Cuddles is doing better.

His neck is healing nicely. He is off all the meds. He's eating and drinking, but not nearly enough. He would usually get about 1/2 cup of food a day, split into 4 small meals. Now I think he eats about one of those servings throughout the day.

He looks and feels skinny. He also sleeps a lot more than he use to. Sad.

Patches is still being pissy with him. I swear that girl is just a bitch. She hisses at him every single time she sees him. She mostly hangs out alone in the pink bedroom. She's totally neglected right now. Her hair is in a horrible state. I think I'll probably have to shave her once she quits acting all pissy at me.

I don't know. I think Cuddles is going to be ok. It's probably just going to take a long time to get him back to normal.

Thanks to everyone who helped with this one and listened to me whine.

No comments: