Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Is it too early to think about Halloween?

Some people might think it's too soon but I've decided what Stowa is going to be for Halloween! I just need to find costumes for Itchy and I that will go with Stowa's.

Last year she was an adorable gray and white kitten. A friend of ours knit her a little hat with kitty ears and I made the rest of her costume. It was adorable. She didn't really want to cooperate but I managed to get a couple of cute pictures. All I can say is that she had better be more cooperative this year.

This year for Halloween Stowa is going to be a Big Sister!

8 comments:

Stara said...

BABY!?!?! Fantastic!!

Lori said...

Thanks!

Lori said...

I can't tell if you're being sarcastic...

Unknown said...

Shut up! OMG! Congrats!

Lori said...

Thanks!

Stara said...

Completely serious!! It's so exciting! Another little Stowa :) Between you and Cortney, the world is gonna be populated in smart, gorgeous kids! The midwest is gonna make a comeback!

Lori said...

Cortney and I are just doing our part to make the world a better place.

Anonymous said...

Another kid? That's great. Why didn't you just go get another cat?