Tuesday, March 23, 2010

That's quite enough

Hey Anonymous! That's enough. Really. I like getting comments but seriously your last comment crossed the line. You can quit.

The reason I don't post pictures of Stowa is that I don't know everyone that reads my blog. It's a public blog. I have a stat tracker. I'm sure you know what that is. It's fun to see who came here and how they found me. I can usually figure out who the visitors are. Some of them are family. Some are friends. Some are other bloggers (I read theirs and they read mine- Hey guys!). Others found me through random internet searches and have stuck around. Over time we've gotten to know each other.

But then there are the other people. I don't know who they are. I don't want to prevent them from coming here by going private. They are welcome to stay, and so are you Anonymous, but I won't be sharing my social security number with you.

I won't be sharing pictures of Stowa here either. I'm ok with it. I think she's cute and would love to show her off. However, Itchy isn't comfortable with it. I have to respect that. I'm not sure why he is ok with me posting pictures of the cats. He probably just thinks I'm a weirdo and it's one fight that he just isn't going to fight. So to be completely honest with you, when people start demanding pictures of my kid, it makes me wonder why. While your intentions may be pure, the way in which you have behaved leads to me believe otherwise.

So Anonymous, I will assure you that Stowa is not ugly or deformed. She's a cute baby. I think she's adorable. One of the cutest babies I've ever seen. But I'm her mom. I do realize that my love for her makes me see her with special "mom glasses". Even when her horns are showing I think she's perfect!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I must say, I have seen a picture of Stowa and she really is an incredibly cute baby, it's not just your special "mom glasses."

Lori said...

Aww, thank you!

Stara said...

Stowa's gorgeous and Anonymous can go @#*$ him/herself.

That is all.