Monday, March 1, 2010

Nightmares

Last Saturday, before we all got sick, we went to the neighboring state to visit a few friends. It was really fun!

On our drive back we saw a snowy owl! It was standing on the road. We swerved to avoid hitting it and as we did that it flew up. I swear it almost touched the truck. It looked right at me. It's face was ridiculously close to mine. It freaked me out.

I don't know how much you know about snowy owls but these things are huge. They stand about 2 feet tall and have a wingspan of about 55 inches. It's a really big bird. It's not a bird that you see everyday either.

Itchy thinks it's beyond cool that we saw it. I agree with him (why yes, we are nerds thankyouverymuch) but the damn thing has been invading my dreams ever since we saw it. The nightmares are not cool. Not cool at all.

1 comment:

A's Mom said...

Yea, that would be freaky in dreams.