Monday, March 1, 2010

Speaking of nightmares

Geez Louise, I swear I have so much to catch you guys up on, but 1.)I've been busy and 2.) I'm lazy! However, I'm currently ignoring laundry for you.

So we all know that I am scared to death of koalas right? Right. While we were at Itchy's parent's house we were going through Itchy's stuff, trying to clean up the house. There were a few things from his childhood that he wanted to keep. An old football jersey, a few stuffed animals, photos, just some random stuff. Great. Then Itchy decides that the one toy that he'd like to give to Stowa is his old stuffed koala. It was given to his mom at a baby shower that was thrown for Itchy. He even found a picture of his mom opening that gift. How am I suppose to say no?

So now we have this koala in our room and it freaks me out every time I see it out of the corner of my eye. Yes, a nearly 30 year old stuffed animal is freaking me out. Issues? I haz 'em!

2 comments:

A's Mom said...

Koalas? Really? How exactly did you become scared of those guys? Not even sure they have a scientific name for that phobia.

Lori said...

Dude, those suckers will bite your face off in a second if given the chance!

The fear started just because they look creepy. It got to this point because the little bastards have lunged at me twice. On two separate occasions. In two different zoos. They are really aggressive according to several zoo keepers I worked with. So the fear isn't completely unfounded.