Tuesday, March 23, 2010

And now for something entirely more fun

Baby updates! Yep, Stowa is doing all sorts of cute things. I think right now my favorite thing is her being bashful (which is a really weird word if you think about it too long, which I just did). She gets all excited to see Itchy or myself and she puts her hands together, shrugs her shoulders, and turns away with a huge smile. It's like she's so happy to see us that she just doesn't know what to do. I wish I could get it on camera. It melts my heart.

She got a new jumperoo last week. She hasn't quite figured out how to jump in it yet, but she does enjoy the toys on it. And being upright. She prefers being upright.

One thing that we all love is the Ergo. Stowa and I love the Sleepy Wrap. But Stowa was starting to feel a little restricted by it. We're all loving the new baby carrier though. I let Itchy pick the color since I wanted him to use it too. It was a splurge, but totally worth it.

ETA: The jumperoo, the Ergo, and the Sleepy Wrap were all purchased by me. None of those companies know who I am and they certainly didn't give them to me. Although, if they would like to share their profits with me I'd be happy to talk with them.

2 comments:

Stara said...

I had to look up jumperoo on Google. I didn't know what it was. I may in fact be the most un-motherly woman in the world. Sad. But, hey, look at all the stuff I'm learning from you guys!

Lori said...

Sorry. I'll add a link to that too. But seriously, you don't need to know what this stuff is to be a good parent. We have this stuff in our house and Itchy still doesn't know what it is.