Friday, March 12, 2010

Sharing? It's for chumps

I've said it before and I'll say it again, we don't like to share in this house. I guess as Stowa gets older that might have to change, but as of now, we don't like it.

The other day the cats (yes we still have them) Patches (the tank) was laying on top of Cuddles (who doesn't really like to cuddle) in his living room bed. I have a picture but I am too lazy to find the camera cord. Patches was as happy as could be but Cuddles was none to happy to be sharing his bed.

I had to go buy cat food anyway so I checked to see if there were any cheap cat beds. I had to. I feel guilty for neglecting the cats, so I was willing to buy them a new bed to ease my own guilt. Anyway, there were two cat beds on clearance. Both were already 60% off. I was trying to decide which to buy when a store employee told me that they had been ringing up at half the clearance price! It was a great deal. I bought both. Itchy looked at me like I was crazy. Whatever. I also have pictures of the cats in their new beds. But I'm still too lazy to find the camera cord. Trust me it's cute though.

No comments: