Friday, December 25, 2009

Isn't technology grand?

This was Stowa's very first Christmas. We didn't really do anything special but I did buy her a little shirt that says Baby's First Christmas. She also received a little dress that isn't specifically a Christmas dress but is definitely a holiday dress.

So this morning (well, it was around 11am) I get her all dressed up in her little dress, take a couple of pictures and then sat down to email them to family and friends. Except today the camera and the computer decide that they are no longer compatible. Apparently they have broken up. They won't even try to talk to one another.

I just hope they can make up soon because if not, I have no problem going all "Office Space" (remember the fax machine scene?) on them both!

ETA: It was a Christmas miracle! After I threatened them both they magically started to cooperate. Still not working like they should but at least I'm getting somewhere.

No comments: