Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Stowa Update

So babies are demanding little people. They take up a lot of time. It doesn't help that you can lose hours just staring at them. Anyway, in case you hadn't figured it out Stowa is the reason I haven't updated recently.

She is 2 weeks old today. We've already broken her. She has her first cold. It's Itchy's fault. He was sick while we were in the hospital. Then I caught it. Now poor little Stowa has it. She just looks like she feels awful.

She had another check up today. She's thriving. Aside from the cold. The doctor was impressed that she was so alert. She's gaining weight well.

Oh yeah, I've been meaning to tell you this for about 2 weeks but I keep forgetting. Remember how when I was pregnant with Stowa, she would start kicking like crazy when Nirvana came on the radio? Well she still likes Nirvana. One day while we were still in the hospital, Itchy was on baby duty while I showered. Stowa was getting fussy (I'm sure she wanted to eat again) so Itchy tried playing some Nirvana. Sure enough, Stowa totally stopped crying.

Also we took Stowa on her first trip to Target today. Hard to say if she liked it or not. She was fussy and sleepy because of her cold. She mostly just wanted to be held.

No comments: