Sunday, December 20, 2009

Dang it

So I had something I was going to write about but every time I get a minute I forget what exactly it was. It must not have been that exciting.

Anyway, here's a rather strange story for you. Itchy, Stowa, and I had to go to Home Depot the other day. While Itchy was dealing with cutting boards cut Stowa and I walked around. We passed by a guy with a 3-4 year old little boy. The little boy was all excited because I had a "real baby". Like he was really, oddly, excited about seeing a "real baby". It became clear why when a few minutes later Stowa and I walked past a lady that had a doll in a car seat. Yeah. She was walking around with a doll (not realistic looking at all) in an infant car seat. Yep, I'm judging her. Weirdo.

Not much else going on. Stowa is smiling and talking a lot more these days but stops as soon as the camera comes out. It's pretty funny.

In only 2 more weeks we will be going to Itchy's parent's house for 6 weeks. I'm not looking forward to it. Especially since Itchy won't be there to be the buffer. I really hope they don't think things are going to be like they were when they came here to visit. You know, where the only time I get to hold my baby is when she is starving (because his dad wouldn't just freaking give her to me when she was showing hunger signs). That's not happening.

Luckily for you guys, I will need to vent a lot. This should produce some funny stories.

No comments: