Thursday, May 21, 2009

No more borrowed internet

Tomorrow -hopefully- Comcast will be appearing at my door between noon and 5pm to hook us up with internet, cable, and a home phone line.

I've heard awful things about Comcast. Since they are the only provider in this part of town, I guess I can only hope for the best. So Comcast, if you're reading this, go ahead and prove the rumors wrong. Wow me with amazing customer service. Provide me with internet and cable that works even during the worst of thunderstorms. I dare ya!

I'm already a little wary of the noon to 5 pm time frame. Why can't they narrow it down more than that? They know approximately how long this stuff takes (they do it everyday) and they know how many stops they need to make (right? I mean I had to schedule this a week in advance), so why the guessing game? Surely you can narrow it down to sometime between 1 and 3?

Oh well. Their internet service has got to be better than the free wireless connection we're piggy backing. It goes in and out all day long. Rather annoying. It's too bad they couldn't have come today. I'd really like to watch the season finale of The Office. I guess I'll be watching it online tomorrow.

Once I have a steady and reliable internet connection I will be blogging more. Or not.

No comments: