Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Maytag man!!!

I need the Maytag man to come to my house! Our dryer is broken. I need it fixed. Like yesterday.

I've already called the landlord. I guess we're on the list. No idea when they'll be around to fix it.

At first, it was kind of nice. I really hate laundry. It's like some kind of cruel joke. It's never, ever done. The bottom of the laundry basket is an oasis. You can see it and you really believe that it's there and you keep getting close, but damn it, you never quite get there! A broken dryer didn't seem so bad at first. I had a really good reason to not do laundry.

It's been 5 days. I have piles and piles of laundry to do. Which makes me hate laundry even more. I really just want my jeans to be clean. And dry. But not all stiff and air dried.

1 comment:

A's Mom said...

I always skip the dryer on the boys' clothes. No matter what setting I put them on, they always seemed to shrink. Maybe it was me, I'm not sure. But I need the clothes to last a little longer than 2 weeks. They already go through them too fast.