Sunday, August 10, 2008

Vacation

Is it still a vacation when I don't have a "job"? And live on a tropical island? Probably not. Whatever, I'm calling it a vacation.

I'm vacationing in the States. Minnesota/North Dakota to be more specific. I'll be here for another week or so before heading back to the island. The stories will be fun but they'll have to wait until I get back. I'm busy trying to cram in some quality time with my 3 adorable, brilliant, and getting-too-big-too-fast nieces while I'm here. Since we don't get to spend that much time together, we try to make the time we can spend together fun. Princess is turning 4 tomorrow! I can't believe it. Happy Birthday Princess!

Oh I need some advice/help from all of you. I am the proud new owner of a Webkinz. I have no idea what I'm doing. By the time I'm back on the island I'll have two. Any advice? How do I make the most money?

No comments: