Saturday, October 16, 2010

Birthday Shenanigans Part 2

Last night we were over at FIL's house for our weekly visit. He was updating us on the birthday plans. He has now invited 50 freaking people. 50 people to a ONE YEAR OLD'S birthday party. 50 people that I do not know. I think I've met about 10 of them.

FIL now thinks that this is too many people to have at the house. He's right. That's a lot of people. So FIL is going to need to rent a reception site. The same one that Itchy's brother had his wedding reception at.

Seriously. We're renting a reception site for a one year old's birthday. This is freaking insane.

Itchy keeps reminding me that it's FIL's money and he can spend it however he wants. This is true. Itchy and I are not paying for this nonsense.

1 comment:

A's Mom said...

OMG! I think you need to go back to the Caribbean. That man is crazy.