Friday, June 4, 2010

Cute baby

My apologies for not sharing our *fun* weekend with Itchy's dad. Our internet is on vacation. I've had several conversations with my ISP and they know I am NOT happy. At this rate it won't be fixed until the 9th. Fun stories will have to wait.

Also on vacation right now is the electricity in my living room. Fantastic. Why would I want lights in my living room? We're cave people now. I'm convinced it's all happening because we were suppose to out of here by this point. If Itchy had not taken time off for his mom and for the baby (both of which he HAD to do, I'm not saying he shouldn't have taken time off), we wouldn't be here right now. Not sure where we would be, but I know it wouldn't be here.

Anyway, I have been surrounded by cute babies today. My own little one is as adorable as always, but while we were outside today we saw baby bunnies, baby geese, and a kitten. All totally adorable. Which reminded me of a website that I wanted to share with you. http://www.zooborns.com/zooborns/

I love it. I totally need a job raising zoo babies. If anyone knows of such a job, email me.

And that reminds me of a picture that I wanted to share with you.


I need a baby hippo. One that will stay that tiny forever. I love baby hippos.

In the time that it took me to write this post, my internet has connected and disconnected at least 30 times. Way to suck Comcast!

2 comments:

ComcastCares1 said...

Wow, 30 times. I'd like to look into and assist. Please email us your account info if you’re interested in my help.

Sorry for the trouble.
Sorry for the trouble.
Mark Casem
Comcast Corp.
National Customer Operations
We_can_help@cable.comcast.com

A's Mom said...

That is the cutest thing I have ever seen!