Saturday, May 22, 2010

Wii

So we got a Wii today. I've been saving up my Swagbucks with the hope that I could use those to buy a Wii. Itchy laughed at me and my idea because at the rate I was going it would take over a year to save enough. Whatever. Now I'm saving up Swagbucks to buy a super cool and fun game.

It's hooked up and the remotes are charging. It's very shiny.

We got two controllers, two nun-chucks, the console, a charging base for the controllers, and it came with the basic sports game and sports resort.

What else do I need? What games are super cool and fun?

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I like Just Dance. But I am lame.

Lori said...

I don't think Itchy will go for that one. Unless it's just doing "The Universal" to every single song.

Deb said...

Stop IT. You got your Wii with Swagbucks?

My boys like the "How To Train Your Dragon" game, and all the Wii Fit games are loads of fun (and kid-appropriate, unlike the Dragon game, thanks HUBBY).

A's Mom said...

Swagbucks? Is that the online survey thing? I wish I had more time to do that.

Lori said...

Deb- I did not get the Wii with my Swagbucks. I wanted to though. It would have taken a while though. I don't do enough of the "extras" to earn swagbucks. I do plan on using my Swagbucks to get games though. In fact, I have enough right now for at least one game.