Friday, May 14, 2010

Get Swagging!

Seriously. Go here: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/whatnow09

Sign yourself up. You get money for doing almost nothing!

Here's a quick run down on how it works. You go to the site above and sign up. Use their search engine for your normal internet searches. A couple of times a day you'll search and get Swagbucks. It's random. If you download their toolbar, you'll get at least one Swagbuck a day. There are other special offers you can do (sign up for a free Netflix trail, for example) to earn even more Swagbucks. There is a daily poll that gets you a buck or two. Anyway, you collect Swagbucks. Once you have enough you redeem them at the Swagstore. They have all sorts of stuff you can get. The best bet is the $5 Amazon gift card.

In just a few months I've earned $25 dollars. For using the internet. Just my usual everyday internet searches. I don't do any of the extra offers. It doesn't sound like much, but I didn't have to leave my couch to earn it. It's basically free money.

Now if you go through the link I provided and sign up, I will earn referral points. Once you sign up, you will get a referral link and you can have people sign up under you and you'll get referral points.

Any questions?

No comments: