Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Almost

We're back home! The externships are over (they both went well- both places loved Itchy and gave him glowing reviews). It's nice to be back in our own little world. I'm almost finished unpacking. Stowa doesn't seem all that interested in unpacking. She has found that unpacking draws the attention away from her and that is not cool with her.

Itchy and I are the proud new owners of a stair master. Yay I guess. Itchy says we are too fat and we need to exercise. He also says that we need to eat better. I suppose that he is right. I'm back down to my pre-baby weight (which still means I need to lose weight) but the flab! It's got to go! I'll be looking for a good way to tone everything. I've heard a lot about this 30 day shred thing so I'll be looking for that.

Stowa turned a whole 3 months old the other day (16th). She's thisclose to rolling over. She's laughing a lot now too. Apparently, my pretend sneezing is hilarious. She's a really happy girl! We're going to get her pictures taken on Friday.

ETA: She rolled over last night. All by her little self! She looked pretty surprised by it!

Got her pics taken. Adorable!

No comments: