Tuesday, February 9, 2010

250 things about me

Wow, this is my 250th post. I guess I should follow the tradition and post 250 things about me!

1. I'm totally kidding. It damn near killed me to think of 100 things for the 100th post. Not to mention that by oh, number 34 things would be getting mighty boring.

Anyway, here's something that's not boring. Itchy and I are getting married again. Legally this time. On Valentine's Day. We bought wedding bands and everything.

Like our first wedding, it's pretty last minute. We won't really have guests. Just us, Stowa, two witnesses, and the officiant (who just so happens to be a friend of ours).

Since we would at some point like to be able to celebrate this with all of our friends and family we are planning a "Third time's the charm" themed wedding and reception once Itchy is done with school. It was Itchy's idea and at first I wasn't sure about it, but now I totally want to run with it. We'll have to see what Itchy's job offers look like before we make any plans but it could be really fun!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! We will have to celebrate when we come down to see you next weekend!

A's Mom said...

Congrats! Sorry I missed congrating you on the official day.