Tuesday, June 4, 2013

May 25th

An odd series of events occured today.

We had taken the kids to the park. Talked about just forgetting House 5 and scheduling showings for a couple of other houses in the area. It was getting late so we went out to eat.

At the restaurant, I  overhear the couple sitting next to us. It's an older couple. The old lady is sad that they finally did all these updates to their house and they won't even get to enjoy it. My brain went crazy thinking, holy crap, wouldn't it be something if these are the owners of House 5!

I went to the gym later that night and on my way home I drove past House 5. There is a car in the driveway and lights are on in the house.

We know that the owners live in MN and are old. The plates on the white Escalade were from MN.

I totally think that the owners were in town for Memorial Day weekend and they were the ones sitting next to us at dinner.

No comments: