Monday, May 27, 2013

Yeah

So a toddler walks into his sisters room.. Wait have you heard this one? LOL. I know, right?!?

Having a three year old and a 18 month old is an adventure. Obviously I suck at blogging about parenting. It just isn't happening. Every once and a while I'm all like, I should totally blog about this! But then I don't, because every time I touch the computer, Little Dude finds another death defying activity.

The last thing I thought that about was Stowa's latest plan for when she's a grownup. She wants to be a cat. A white cat with green polka dots, a purple collar, a pink nose, and blue eyes. And she totally knows that she can't just grow into a cat. She's not dumb. That's why I have to get a magic wand and turn her into this cat. She's got it all figured out!

Little Dude is busy. Always. Not talking though. He has no interest in sharing his thoughts with us.

No comments: