Friday, February 3, 2012

Little Dude

I think I've got a case of "second baby" syndrome. It involves a lot of guilt. You know how with a first baby, the parents have a plethora of pictures and a baby book over flowing with cards, notes, etc. And then with a second baby, there just aren't as many pictures and the baby book is purchased but it's not quite filled out. There is more to it, but you get the idea.

I feel bad for Little Dude. I try to take pics on a regular basis. But our camera is on the fritz. I feel like I use to blog about Stowa a lot. I don't blog in general as often anymore, but when I do it's never really about Little Dude.

Poor kid.

So here is my update on him. He's adorable. Lots of smiles for mama. He thinks I'm the best thing ever. He sleeps from 9:30 pm to 8 am, waking only about once to eat. He's a chunk. I'm totally blaming him for the severe back pain that I had last week. I think he's going to get bottom teeth soon. He's pretty drooly and hasn't taken his hand out of his mouth in a about a month. He's thisclose to rolling over from his back to his belly. He is a snuggler. Also a bit of a Linus, he loves having a blankie with him. Not any specific blanket yet, but I can see him being a kid with a lovie.

And with that, he is up from his first nap of the day.

No comments: