Thursday, February 9, 2012

I have an idea

Stowa is busying being cute these days. Sure there are days that I want to throw her on the next bus to boarding school, but overall she is a sweet and funny little girl.

She's big on having ideas. She often walks up to me and says "I have an idea". Her idea is usually "65 98". I haven't deciphered what it means yet but I always tell her that it's a great idea. She has also learned the alphabet. She can sing the whole thing. I love it.

Some of her other cuteness includes, but is not limited to:

  • Standing just outside my bedroom when I'm laying the baby down for a nap YELLING "I'm being quiet mama"
  • Letting us know that we're awake now because our eyes are open
  • She puts on her white bathrobe and tells me that she's just like daddy at work
  • I made her a wrap for her baby because she wanted to wear her baby like I wear my baby
  • She exclaims that things are her favorite
  • She has memorized a bunch of her books. No more skipping pages.
  • She insists on hearing the story of how "she was born in a hospital and had a checkup" every single night before bed
  • She loves her baby brother and tells him all time
  • She loves the cats and is so gentle with them
  • I think she's convinced that her name is Dr. Stowa Lastname
  • Because of that, we all get check ups everyday
  • She has decided that her aunt is Goldilocks
  • Bedtime is always 2 more minutes away
  • She uses the bouncy seat as a trampoline but she tells us she's doing pull ups


No comments: