Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Photo storage HELP

I need photo storage help. I do not know what to do with all the pictures. My crazy anxiety ridden mind says that we need them on the computer, backed up on an external drive, a back up for the back up, perhaps on a CD, and printed out and neatly put into photo albums. Of course, my anxiety is battling with my laziness and none of that has happened.

Seriously though, what the hell do I do with all the pictures? I don't want to lose them. Our computer is dying and I've had nightmares about losing all of these pictures.

What are you doing with all your pictures?

1 comment:

A's Mom said...

DEFINITELY get an external hard drive and fast!! They have 1TB now for only $75 at Target this week.

BTW, I haven't done this yet either... and I"m on my second kid.