Sunday, July 18, 2010

Hodge Podge

Sorry for the lack of stories. It's due to a perfect storm of events. First being that the computer is in the office. I've been online a lot less these days. Second, Itchy is working these dreadful 4 pm to 3 am shifts. It pretty much sucks. Without him around, it's hard to get "computer time". The third part of this is Stowa. She takes up so much time. And the constant supervision. My god. The best I can do is offer up a pile randomness.

Stowa is now 8 months old. She's really close to getting her first tooth. Really close. She still hates solid food. Well, she does like these puff things, but anything else is blah. Whatever. She'll catch on sooner or later. She is rolling and scooting backwards. Fast. She can get across the room and into trouble in no time. She can also get from laying on her belly into a sitting position. Itchy swears that she's been doing this for over a month. How did I miss this? I just noticed this a couple of days ago. Weird. She also pulled herself up onto two feet for the first time (that we noticed) today. I happened to catch it with the camera too. She looks like such a big kid standing.

Itchy still has no job. We're moving in 3 weeks and we still don't know where. Ok, I take that back. Obviously since Itchy still doesn't have a job, we'll be moving in with FIL. But after that. We don't know where we're going.

Speaking of moving, I still haven't started packing. I'm still not sure what we're taking and what we're trying to sell. I need to start setting some realistic goals and get going.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

If you live with FIL, you will be closer to me! =)

Lori said...

Yay! I guess there is an upside. Promise me that you'll come visit us!

Unknown said...

Of course!!! And often! But you guys have to come down to Iowa and see us too! =)