Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Nope, still no baby

I am pretty much done calling people. Apparently I can not call anyone without them answering the phone with "Are you in labor?" or "Is she here?". It is annoying. Unless I have to, I won't be making anymore phone calls. I don't even want to answer my phone anymore either. I don't know if I've made this clear, but Itchy and I are pretty freaking excited about this baby. It's kind of a big deal to us. We'll make damn sure that people know when Stowa arrives.

Itchy and I got some very crappy news over the weekend. It sucks a lot. Itchy's mom was admitted to the hospital after having some trouble controlling the right side of her body. The cancer has spread to her brain. Just having to type that makes me cry. I really can't go into the details of it because we really don't know what the hell is really going on. Everyone has a different version of what is happening.

Itchy and I are making plans to get to her as soon as possible after the baby is born. Stowa and I will both need a doctor's ok to travel that far so soon after delivery. Really hoping that everything goes well and we don't have any complications. It's really important to me and Itchy that his mom meets the baby.

No comments: