Thursday, November 20, 2008

I have the lazy

I can give you all a dozen or so reasons why I haven't been blogging but the reality is that I have the lazy. I'd rather just surf other blogs and read than try to write something sort of interesting here. Most if it is so utterly boring anyway that no one would want to read it.

But since I'm here and logged in an everything, here is what's going on. Itchy's flag football team went undefeated this season. Very proud of them. This was their last semester playing together because about half the team is leaving the island in December to start clinical rotations. The remaining players will throw something together next semester so they can play together again, but it won't be the same. It really was a great team.

My collar bone is healing quite nicely. It still hurts (especially when I lean forward) but it's getting better. My hand was crushed between a shopping cart and a checkout counter the other day, which is also causing some pain but that's not that big of a deal. Once the swelling went down it felt a lot better.

Umm, let's see what else. I've been playing a lot of Scrabble (well, it's called Lexulous, but it's scrabble). There's a really fun email version, live games, and a practice game as well. If anybody wants to play let me know and we can start a game.

Yep, still playing Webkinz too. It's addicting. But I realize that no one wants to hear about it, unless they play as well.

And now for the craptacularness. There's a possibility that I will be stuck on The Island for an additional 4 months. This was not in the plans. Sure things could turn out fine, but I've been told to prepare myself. I understand that living on a tropical island isn't the worst thing in the world and it could certainly be worse, but I am so ready to be done with this. It was not part of the plan. I think that's my biggest issue with this. Delaying the plan.

No comments: