Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Technical Issues

I've got them. Blogger or my computer is eating my posts. After the third post was eaten I gave up. I just took a bloggy break. Sorry if any of you thought a hurricane hit me.

I'll wrap up the vacation tales so you can all have closure. Expect one long post on that.

Itchy has his first surgery coming up. Lots of practice has taken place on our kitchen table.

I have new neighbors again. Seem a little different to me, but I don't really know them. They are quiet and keep to themselves. There are four (dad, mom, and 2 teenage kids) of them in a rather small 2 bedroom apartment.

As for me, well, not much. I've got a new workout plan. I think I hate this one more than any other one that I've had. It involves sprinting. Sprinting is hard. It makes my regular treadmill running seem easier though.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get a job crazy cat girl

Lori said...

Umm, sure. Just as soon as I get back to civilization.