Thursday, January 6, 2011

You'd think two weeks would break the habit,

but it really just made my Internet addiction stronger. So happy to have Internet and TV again.

Things are going well. Mostly. There have been a few hiccups along the way but I guess it'll all work out.

The transition at the clinic has been better then expected. The staff is great. Most of the clients seem to like Dr. Itchy. Just a few stumbles there. Like when Itchy was on call and had to go in to do radiographs on a dog. No big deal if you know how to turn all the equipment on. Itchy didn't. He got it figured out but he felt pretty dumb. He's figuring everything out but it'll take time to learn the ins and outs of the clinic. Owning a business is a hell of a lot of work though.

Now if he could start getting paid we'd be in a much better place. Yeah that's right. He's not getting paid. We messed up some stupid stuff and our accountant is fixing it, but as of now he can't be on the payroll. Awesomeness.

Things at the house are ok. Most of our stuff is out of the boxes but it's not all put away. I'm sick of it. Want it to all go away. Stowa is having a hard time adjusting to all the changes. Or she's turning into a monster. I swear she cries more now than she did as a newborn. She'll get over this soon right?

I'll have to back track a little and tell you all about our "house hunters" adventure, the weird zoning issues, and about the stuff that happened with our landlord.

Here's one fun story. Stowa and I were at the local post office the other day. A woman there asked where she came from. I told her that we had just moved here from MN. She said "No, I mean what country did you adopt her from? China?". She seemed disappointed when I told her that she wasn't adopted.

No comments: